Are you interested exhibiting at Workhouse Brewfest? If so, we would love to learn more about your business. Exhibitors are selected based on a variety of factors with the best interests of the event as a priority, including past participation in the Brewfest, products/services offered, and prior experience with other festivals.
Upon submission, your consideration application will be reviewed by the festival committee and you will be contacted should any further information be needed and/or if you are selected as a vendor for the 2018 event.
Please note: submission of the consideration form does not guarantee placement.
REGISTRATION COMING SOON
Each Exhibitor Booth Includes:
- 10’ x 10’ booth space
- 1 – 6’ Table
- 2 – Chairs
- 2 – Exhibitor On-Site Parking Passes
- 4 – Single Day Event Grounds Access Tickets
- $350 – 10’x10’ Exhibitor Space
- $700 – 10’ x 20’ Exhibitor Space
Additional Items Available at the Time of Application:
- $150 – 10’ x 10’ tent
- $300 – 10’ x 20’ tent
- $15 – Additional 6’ Table
- $5 – Additional 2 Chairs
- Businesses who are not selling or distributing food or beverage at the event.
- The above notwithstanding, sampling of items is permitted with Festival approval (at the time of application).
- Priority will be extended to those businesses whose target market is similar to the audience at the Festival. These include beer and wine focus, lifestyle activities and services, arts-focused, interactive displays, and/or similar exhibits.
- Due to limited amounts of space, businesses that will likely not be accepted include home improvement, political and special interest organizations, promotions companies, those with a primarily youth market focus, and similar exhibits.
- Businesses must submit a Certificate of Insurance meeting festival requirements ($1 million per incident/2 million aggregate). The Workhouse Arts Foundation must be listed as Additionally Insured on the Certificate of Insurance.
Vendor Consideration Form:
Hours of Operation/Timeline
- Friday, 5-7 p.m. (or by appointment) Early Load-in available
- Saturday, 8:30-10 a.m. Load-in for Food Trucks & Exhibitors (if not coming on Friday)
- Saturday, 10:30 a.m. Health Department/Fire Marshal Inspections
- Saturday, 11 a.m. All exhibitors must be set and ready to open
- Saturday, 12 p.m. Event opens
- Saturday, 8 p.m. Event concludes
- Saturday, 8-9:30 p.m. Food Trucks can only leave after the area has been cleared.
- Frequently Asked Exhibitor Questions:
- How close can I get to my space?
- You’ll be able to park in our lot, and hand-truck or walk your items in. You will need to provide your own staff and hand-trucks as needed.
- Will I have a tent waiting for me?
- If you rented a tent on your application, then yes, we will provide a tent for you.
- May I bring my own tent?
- Yes. A tent is not included in the exhibitor fee, unless you rented a tent separately.
- Will there be sidewall?
- We’ll have overnight security monitoring the site on Friday night, but sidewalls are not included or available. In case of inclement weather, you may wish to bring tarp or covering for items that could be damaged.
- How many tickets will I receive?
- Each exhibitor receives 4 event grounds access admission tickets, each providing on-site access only. These do not provide any tastings or the right to purchase tastings, or to receive a tasting glass.
- How about a parking pass?
- Yes, two complementary parking passes will be provided per exhibitor booth and one for each food vendor.
- Speaking of which, what is the address for the event itself?
- The Workhouse Arts Center is located at 9518 Workhouse Way, but you will need to enter from the South Side of Ox Road (Rt. 123), and enter through the GREEN Gate (sides will be visible).
- What happens if there is inclement weather?
The event is rain or shine. Even in case of a passing storm, any evacuation would be for a limited time period. Exhibitors are advised to be prepared for such an occurrence. Refunds will not be provided as a result.