Are you interested in being a food vendor for the Workhouse Brewfest? If so, we would love to learn more about your vending operation. Vendors are selected based on a variety of factors, including past participation in the Brewfest, menu items and potential conﬂicts with other vendors, prior experience with other festivals and health department approval.
Upon submission, your consideration application will be reviewed by the festival committee and you will be contacted should any further information be needed and/or if you are selected as a vendor for the 2017 event. Please note: submission of the consideration form, does not guarantee placement.
Vendor Consideration Form
VENDOR CONSIDERATION FORM
Food Truck Information (Max. 10)
Each Space Includes:
- 1 – 15’deep x 25’ wide space (cannot exceed 25’), allowing for a second vehicle (stock truck) to be parked behind the food truck.
- 1 Exhibitor On-Site Parking Pass
- 4 – Single Day Event Grounds Access Tickets
Food Trucks Must Provide:
- Licensed food truck, the ability to provide their own electric, water, propane, etc…, and must submit a Certificate of Insurance meeting festival requirements ($1 million per incident/2 million aggregate). The Workhouse Arts Foundation must be listed as Additionally Insured on the Certificate of Insurance.
- All food and beverage that are needed. Anticipated attendance is 2,000 to 4,000.
- Waste water tanks, if needed by the vendors.
- Ice for sale
- Gourmet, unique, and specialty food trucks are permitted to apply. Food trucks will be waitlisted or denied if their menu is too similar to multiple previously accepted vendors.
- All food trucks must be licensed to operate in Fairfax County, and will be required to provide proof of license and to submit a health department application. The Festival will arrange for inspections.
- All food trucks must be able to operate for the full event (12 p.m. – 8 p.m.) and must have any electric, water, and other utility needs self-contained.
- Restaurants and caterers who wish to be involved may contact the Festival to become sponsors, but any on-site presence will be limited to marketing and sampling, and not include food vending rights.